MARK D. SONNIER, Realtor
TREC Core and MCE Real Estate Course Instructor
Houston Community College Real Estate Mentor
I am a REALTOR® with George E. Johnson Development Inc. We specialize in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate as well as development. I have been a REALTOR since 1999. My clients include first time and move up buyers, business and land owners and investors. I take pride in my job by demonstrating a professional attitude with my clients. My clients value my educating process, as they are well informed and respected at all times. I achieve results through hard work and great customer service, and constant communication. I assist my clients with:
- First-time home buyer assistance programs
- Foreclosures acquisitions, both residential and commercial, primary and investment.
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- New Construction, production or build to suit
- Condominium and Town home sales
- Development/Owners Representation
In addition to these services, I am the producer and lead presenter for a credit education seminar (Understanding Your Credit). I also participate in various Home Buying Seminars. I can also be booked to speak to your organization about various Real Estate and Real Estate Development related topics.